- Fill out the registrations form and submit the course fee before course start
- Inform YIF about any physical or mental health issues including pregnancy, injuries and diseases before booking a course
- Cover your shoulders and knees at anytime in and outside the ashram. It is strictly forbidden to wear bikinis, belly-free tops or shorts
- Always come to class five minutes earlier than scheduled
- Don’t join any other educational or leisure program during your stay with Yoga India Foundation
- The use of any intoxicant (alcohol, drugs, smoking) will not be tolerated inside the ashram. It is strictly forbidden
- Follow the dietary rules as mentioned by your teachers (no meat, no fish, no eggs)
- Follow the ashram rules as mentioned by your teachers
- Any kind of misbehavior with another student or teacher will be firmly assumed as breaking the code of conduct of the institution
- All teachers and staff have to be treated friendly and respectfully at any time.
- The exams at the end of the course are obligatory to join in order to receive the final certification.
- Every student must attend all classes (except in case of illness). If a student reaches an overall attendance of less than 95%, he or she won’t be certified.
- The Yoga Hall is a sacred place. It is not allowed to practice any other hobby inside.
- Yoga India Foundation does not take any responsibility for any kind of injury during the stay.
- Mind the instructor’s safety guidelines and listen to your own body.
- After 9:30 PM students are requested to take rest inside their rooms.
- The Standard booking fee includes shared accommodation. Shared accommodation means sharing a double bed with the same sex. For private accommodation we charge an extra fee of 200 USD per student per month.
- Every student needs to pay an online registration fee of 200$ to register a seat. The fee is non-refundable in any case. If you want to join the course at a later time, you can use the deposit within 1 year.
Images/Video/ Other Resource
- Yoga India Foundation is authorized to use group or classrooms photo/video for web promotion
- During the class, students are not allowed to take pictures or record videos.
- Phones and cameras are not allowed inside the yoga hall.
- The course material and other confidential information cannot be shared outside.
All the above listed rules must be followed by every student at any time during the whole stay of the course. If the teachers or staff of Yoga India Foundation observes any violation of the Terms and Conditions, the student has to leave the course immediately without any refund.