Yoga India Foundation is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYS 200, RYS 300 and RYS 500). The non-profit organization is located in the Yoga Capital Rishikesh (India) and surrounded by the Himalayas. Yoga India Foundation hosts monthly, residential Yoga Teacher Training Courses (TTC) for students from all over the world. As a leading Yoga Teacher Training Institution in India, Yoga India Foundation offers excellent and unique Yoga Teacher Training Programs such as the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh and 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
As a team of 12 well-qualified and experienced yoga gurus (masters) and registered teachers with Masters of Yogic Science or PhDs, Yoga India Foundation connects Indian spirituality and ancient yogic traditions with modern science and teaching concepts.
With 1000+ yoga teacher training graduates worldwide, Yoga India Foundation has become a well-established name and high-vibrational place. Frequent evaluation, feedback, and reflection allow YIF to improve their Yoga Teacher Training Programs to the highest standards.
Yoga is an enriching way to connect with ourselves and others. All Yoga Teacher Training Programs at Yoga India Foundation is designed to assist students to become professional and confident yoga teachers and individuals.
Joining a Yoga Teacher Training with Yoga India Foundation does not only introduce the professional path of yoga, it also helps you to begin the journey of self-discovery, healing and spiritual growth.
India, as the birthplace of yoga, is also known as the country of spirituality and transformation. Open yourself to the countless possibilities that Yoga India Foundation holds for you:
- Balance your body and mind
- Experience inner transformation
- Dive into a constant state of mental peace
- Discover yourself completely new
- Learn all about asana, pranayama, meditation & yogic philosophy
- Reflect yourself and measure your growth
- Practise in a safe and supportive environment
- Learn from real yoga masters
- Intensify and elevate your yoga practise
- Develop your own yoga career
- Connect with like-minded people
- Feel empowered and supported at any time
- Become part of a loving yoga community