300 Hours Yoga Teacher training India
At Yoga India Foundation, we offer highly intensive 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training classes that students can enroll to acquaint themselves with the various practices and philosophies of Yoga and meditation. Not only such training can help a student to develop mastery over his or her own thought processes but also enable him/her to become an accomplished yoga teacher in his/her own right. In these 300 hours yoga teacher training sessions, the students will learn about the various facets of Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Pranayama and other breathing exercises.
Our teachers are true masters who are both exemplifying as well as corrective. With their extensive experience as teachers, they can help each and every students to master the intricate aspects of yoga and be benefitted from them. Our classes are always small which ensures maximum personal or individual attention for each of the students. The classes are quite intense and guarantee longstanding benefits for the students. The yoga teacher training course curriculum that we follow here at Yoga India Foundation for our 300 Yoga Teacher training India program is approved by the Yoga alliance foundation of USA. All the training materials are overseen and approved by the Yoga Alliance in order to make sure that the 300 hours yoga teacher training course covers all the important areas of Yoga. The teachers with a thorough understanding and sound knowledge about the tenets of yoga and meditation dedicate their valuable time for demonstrating to the students the correct theory and postures of yoga
Students get to avail the benefits of 6 days practice training here at Yoga India Foundation when they sign up for our RYS 300 Hour yoga and meditation program. This can enable the students to be well acquainted with the various practices associated with yoga and meditation. Once the students have completed the course successfully, they are going to get a certificate approved by the Yoga Alliance. This is going to be an important transformative experience for the students. The students will learn how to teach yoga to other students with confidence, thereby helping them to learn about yoga. The students can also use their own experience and astuteness to ensure an enriching learning period for their pupils. It also provides the students an opportunity to sharpen their own yogic and meditational practices.
Immersive and Holistic
Hatha yoga serves as the core foundation for all the modern forms of yoga practices. By focus on the traditional style of Hatha yoga, not only we can help our students to master the art of correct asanas and improve their yogic understanding but we can also guide them on the various postures and counter-postures associated with the practice of Hatha yoga. The Yoga Teacher India training can also demonstrate to the students the various ways in which they can incorporate the methods used in Hatha yoga into various modern variations and types of yoga exercises.
Why Yoga India Foundation is the best training center for Yoga in India
Yoga India Foundation is truly the best center in India for learning yoga and meditation. Located in Rishikesh, India, we offer comprehensive lessons in various facets of yoga and its philosophy that not only enables our students to develop mastery over their mind and body but also become accomplished yoga teachers in their own right. Our class sizes are always kept small so that our teaching staff can offer maximum personal attention to individual students and their needs. We’re located centrally in Laxmanjhula and we offer plenty of in-depth teaching practice for beginner backpackers at drop-in sessions. Our teachers are always ready to support the students at all times in any way they need. Students who choose to enroll for the 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh course will also have the opportunity to sign up for the emotion unblocking treatment training.
You can save 10% on advance booking. Book Now
- Regular Course Price – USD 2000
- Reserve your space 2 months before you start the course & the price will be-USD 1800, For Two students USD 3400
- Reserve your space 3 months before you start the course & the price will be-USD 1700, For two student USD 3200
- Reserve your space 4 month before start the course, Price will be-USD 1650, For Two student USD 3100
The fees include
- A shared room with hot water
- Wifi connection
- Sattvic Diet food 3 times daily
- Tea 3 times daily
- Cleansing process materials
- Two course books
- 3 days of outtings to nearby locations (waterfall, elephant trip)
- One white yoga t-shirt
- One mala
- Yoga Alliance registered certificate
You can book your seat in advance just 500USDBook Now
300-Hour Teacher Training- 4 Week Schedule
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4|
|6:30-7:00||Wake up Shatkarma (body cleaning)||Wake up Shatkarma (body cleaning)||Wake up Shatkarma(body cleaning)||Wake up Shatkarma(body cleaning)|
|7:00-8:00||Power of Transformation Breathing||Emotional Unblocking Class||Emotional Unblocking Practice||Power of Transformation Breathing)|
|8:00-9:30||Hatha Yoga Practice||Hatha Yoga Practice||Ashtanga Yoga Practice||Teaching Practice|
|9:30-10:00||Light Breakfast||Light Breakfast||Stomach Cleaning||Light Breakfast|
|10:00-11:00||Anatomy Class||Anatomy Class||Ayurveda Class||Teaching Methodology & Practice|
|11:00-12:00||Philosophy Class||Philosophy Class||Philosophy Class||Ayurvedic Cooking Class|
|13:00-15:30||Break & Study time||Break & Study time||Break & Study time||Break & Study time|
|15:30-16:00||Reflection & Tea||Reflection & Tea||Reflection & Tea||Reflection & Tea|
|16:00-17:30||Hatha Asana Class||Hatha Asana Class||Yoga Therapy Class||Yoga Therapy Class|
|17:30-18:30||Karma Yoga||Karma Yoga||Yogic Lifestyle Application into Western Life||Teaching Practice|
|18:30-19:00||Pranayama||Mantra Chanting||Mantra Chanting||Satsang|
|22:00||Lights off||Lights off||Lights off||Lights off|
- Acquire deeper knowledge of Yoga Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Philosophy, and Anatomy
- Enhance your teaching skills and brush up on your Sanskrit, asana vocabulary, and adjustment techniques.
- Refresh your knowledge of anatomy and philosophy in a focused, committed learning environment with professional and dedicated teachers.
- Deepen your own personal asana practice with daily Vinyasa Flow classes, advanced asana practice like arm balances and backbends.
- Learn and practice hands-on adjustments and enhance your teaching skills.
- Share the knowledge and experience you have gained as a yoga teacher with others.
- Take some personal time for yourself and ENJOY BEING A STUDENT AGAIN—studying in a fun, encouraging, and supportive environment.
- Enhance your credibility and increase your visibility.
- The philosophy component will follow a more in-depth study of Chakras and Bhagavad Gita, apart from basics of Ayurveda. Students will study intense pranayama, chakra balance, metaphysical meditations, and Yoga Nidra.
- The Anatomical highlight will be on practical applications of anatomy and comparative anatomy.
Power of Transformation Meditation
- Technique & Application
- Transformational Mantra Chanting
- Awareness Expansion
- Meditation Lecture & Theory
- Body points
- Treatment Structure
- Theory & Lecture
- Treatment Practice
- Relationship between emotional accumulation in body and thought pattern
Asana300 hour students will learn more than 100 traditional and dynamic Hatha yoga Asana poses as well as a minimum of 25 Ashtanga poses. Note: 60 Asana is the minimum for the final exam
Pranayama (Advanced Level)Introduction, its aspects, pranic body, different types of prana, types of breathing, anatomy of breathing, Yogic breathing, Nadi Shodhana (alternate nostril breathing), Sheetali (cooling breath), Shitkari (hissing breath), Bhramari (humming bee breath), Ujjayi (the psychic or victorious breath), Bhastrika (bellows breath), Kapalabhati (frontal brain cleansing breath), Suryabheda (vitality stimulating breath) including advance variations.
- Jala Neti
- Sutra Neti
- Dhauti (Vamana)
- Pranava Japa
- Svasti Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Five Elements
- Seven Chakras
- Power of love & surrender
MudraIntroduction, types, Hand mudras, Postural mudras, Lock (bandha) mudras, Jnana mudra (psychic gesture of knowledge), chin mudra (psychic gesture of consciousness), Shambhavi mudra (eyebrow center of gazing), Nasikagradrishti (nosetip gazing), Khechari mudra (toungue lock), Shanmukhi mudra (closing the seven gates), Vipareetkarani (inverted psychic attitude), MahaMudra (great psychic attitude).
BandhasIntroduction, types, throat lock, root lock, abdominal lock, great lock Kriya; Yogic cleansing techniques: Nasal cleansing (neti), frontal brain cleansing (kapalabhati), and eye cleansing-candle gazing (trataka).locks & psychic gestures on advanced level)
- Principles of demonstration
- Observing, assisting and correcting
- Instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher
- Voice projection, floor presence
- The student’s process of learning Planning and structuring a class
- Alignment and hands-on-adjustments
- Dealing with injuries and safety precautions
- Business aspects of teaching yoga
- Symptoms of a good teacher
- Proper alignment
- Clear instruction
- Individual care of each student
- Includes both human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc). Includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns).
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on muscular and skeletal structures and in-depth study of anatomical and skeletal differences (i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory)
- Introduction to different body systems
- Skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, major joints of the body
- Breathing and respiratory system
- Practical applications of anatomy into postures
- Therapeutic applications of postures and working with injuries in asana class
- Meaning of yoga, concepts, history
- Four paths of yoga ( Jnana, Raja, Bhakti, Karma Yoga)
- Ashtanga Yoga & Hatha Yoga
- Prana (bioplasmic energy)
- The chakra system, its qualities, activating and balancing techniques
- Energy or nadi system
- Meditation: introduction, practices, meditation and mind, removal of mental problems
- Guru and disciple relationship
- Kriya Yoga
- Five types of bodies (sheaths or koshas)