500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training
Our 500-Hour Yoga teacher Training is an intensive eight-week course. It is designed for yogis who practice yoga for at least one year and completed 200 hours yoga teacher training and 300 hours Yoga Teacher training early and want to become authentic and confident yoga teachers. During the 500-Hour Yoga Teacher Training course you will cover the following topics: Hatha asana, ashtanga asana, adjustment and alignment 1 and 2, yoga philosophy, anatomy, shatkarma 1 and 2, teaching practise, advanced postures, meditation, pranayama 1 and 2, nutrition and ayurveda and Emotional blockage treatment by Swami Bipin Gyan. The Emotional Blockage Treatment is a technique that releases accumulated energy blockages from your body and mind. It creates a feeling of ease, joy and lightness. You will both receive it and learn how to practice it on others. Our 500-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is very complex and it requires your full attention. The class sizes here at Yoga India Foundation are quite small to create the most effective and supporting learning environment. If you have a question, don't hesitate to ask. We are always happy to help and guide you. You will have classes 6 days a week from 6 AM to 7 PM. One day of the week, we will take you to some beautiful locations around and explore waterfalls, sights, caves, local markets or mountain treks. This course as well as all course materials and props are approved by Yoga Alliance. Once you complete your course, you will receive a certification that allows you to teach yoga internationally and register as a RYT-500. Throughout the course we provide both vegetarian and vegan diets. Our meals are always prepared freshly to ensure the maximum energy level.
A Holistic inner journey through Hatha yoga
Hatha yoga is the foundation for all forms of modern yoga. Studying and practicing this traditional style can help a person to learn about the correct postures of asanas and benefit from them. It also allows the student to learn about the various ways in which they can incorporate the techniques of Hatha yoga into modern yogic types and variations.
Why Yoga India Foundation is the best center for Yoga Training
Yoga India Foundation is the best 500 yoga teacher training center Rishikesh, India. Our class sizes are always kept small so that we can offer personalized attention to each of our students. We are also centrally located in the picturesque town of Laxmanjhula. Here at Yoga India Foundation, you can get plenty of yoga teaching practice at the drop-in sessions meant for the beginner backpackers. Our teaching staff can always support you so that all of your needs are perfectly met with. Once you choose to enroll for the 500 hours yoga teacher training course at Yoga India Foundation, you can also get the opportunity to be a part of the emotion unblocking treatment training program
You can save 10% on advance booking. Book Now
We offer 500 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training programs. Join our Yoga Alliance approved school for advanced multi-style Hatha and Ashtanga 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training course. This advanced course is wonderful for students of all levels as well as for teachers who have completed their 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at our school or another certified facility.
Regular Course Price – USD 3000
Reserve your space 2 months before you start the course & the price will be-USD 2900, For Two students USD 5600
Reserve your space 3 months before you start the course & the price will be-USD 2800, For two student USD 5400
Reserve your space 4 month before start the course, Price will be-USD 2700, For Two student USD 5200Book Your Seat
The fees include
- A shared room with hot water
- Wifi connection
- Sattvic Diet food 3 times daily
- Tea 3 times daily
- Cleansing process materials
- Two course books
- 3 days of outtings to nearby locations (waterfall, elephant trip)
- Two white yoga t-shirt
- One mala
- Yoga Alliance registered certificate
500-Hour Teacher Training- 6 Week Schedule
|Week 1&2||Week 3&4||Week 5&6|
|6:30-7:00||Wake up Shatkarma (body cleaning)||Wake up Shatkarma(body cleaning)||Wake up Shatkarma(body cleaning)|
|7:00-8:00||Power of Transformation Breathing||Emotional Unblocking Class||Emotional Unblocking Practice|
|8:00-9:30||Hatha Yoga Practice||Hatha Yoga Practice||Ashtanga Yoga Practice|
|8:00-9:30||Hatha Yoga Practice||Hatha Yoga Practice||Ashtanga Yoga Practice|
|9:30-10:00||Light Breakfast||Light Breakfast||Stomach Cleaning|
|10:00-11:00||Anatomy Class||Anatomy Class||Teaching Methodology & Practice|
|11:00-12:00||Philosophy Class||Philosophy Class||Philosophy Class|
|13:00-15:30||Break & Study time||Break & Study time||Break & Study time|
|15:30-16:00||Reflection & Tea||Reflection & Tea||Reflection & Tea|
|16:00-17:30||Hatha Asana Class||Hatha Asana Class||Yoga Therapy Class|
|17:30-18:30||Karma Yoga||Karma Yoga||Yogic Lifestyle Application into Western Life|
|18:30-19:00||Pranayama||Mantra Chanting||Mantra Chanting|
|22:00||Lights off||Lights off||Lights off|
- Acquire deepest knowledge of Yoga Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Philosophy, and Anatomy.
- Enhance your teaching skills and brush up on your Sanskrit, asana vocabulary, and adjustment techniques.
- Refresh your knowledge of anatomy and philosophy in a focused, committed learning environment with professional and dedicated teachers.
- Deepen your own personal asana practice with daily Vinyasa Flow classes, advanced asana practice like arm balances and backbends.
- Learn and practice hands-on adjustments and enhance your teaching skills.
- Share the knowledge and experience you have gained as a yoga teacher with others.
- Take some personal time for yourself and ENJOY BEING A STUDENT AGAIN—studying in a fun, encouraging, and supportive environment.
- Enhance your credibility and increase your visibility.
- The philosophy component will follow a more in-depth study of Chakras and Bhagavad Gita, apart from basics of Ayurveda. Students will study intense pranayama, chakra balance, metaphysical meditations, and Yoga Nidra.
- The Anatomical highlight will be on practical applications of anatomy and comparative anatomy.
Power of Transformation Meditation
- Technique & Application
- Transformational Mantra Chanting
- Awareness Expansion
- Meditation Lecture & Theory
- Body points
- Treatment Structure
- Theory & Lecture
- Treatment Practice
- Relationship between emotional accumulation in body and thought pattern
300 hour students will learn more than 100 traditional and dynamic Hatha yoga Asana poses as well as a minimum of 25 Ashtanga poses.Note: 60 Asana is the minimum for the final exam
Pranayama (Advanced Level)
Introduction, its aspects, pranic body, different types of prana, types of breathing, anatomy of breathing, Yogic breathing, Nadi Shodhana (alternate nostril breathing), Sheetali (cooling breath), Shitkari (hissing breath), Bhramari (humming bee breath), Ujjayi (the psychic or victorious breath), Bhastrika (bellows breath), Kapalabhati (frontal brain cleansing breath), Suryabheda (vitality stimulating breath) including advance variations.
- Jala Neti
- Sutra Neti
- Dhauti (Vamana)
- Pranava Japa
- Svasti Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Five Elements
- Seven Chakras
- Power of love & surrender
MudraIntroduction, types, Hand mudras, Postural mudras, Lock (bandha) mudras, Jnana mudra (psychic gesture of knowledge), chin mudra (psychic gesture of consciousness), Shambhavi mudra (eyebrow center of gazing), Nasikagradrishti (nosetip gazing), Khechari mudra (toungue lock), Shanmukhi mudra (closing the seven gates), Vipareetkarani (inverted psychic attitude), MahaMudra (great psychic attitude).
BandhasIntroduction, types, throat lock, root lock, abdominal lock, great lock Kriya; Yogic cleansing techniques: Nasal cleansing (neti), frontal brain cleansing (kapalabhati), and eye cleansing-candle gazing (trataka).locks & psychic gestures on advanced level)
- Principles of demonstration
- Observing, assisting and correcting
- Instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher
- Voice projection, floor presence
- The student’s process of learning Planning and structuring a class
- Alignment and hands-on-adjustments
- Dealing with injuries and safety precautions
- Business aspects of teaching yoga
- Symptoms of a good teacher
- Proper alignment
- Clear instruction
- Individual care of each student
- Includes both human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc). Includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns).
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on muscular and skeletal structures and in-depth study of anatomical and skeletal differences (i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory)
- Introduction to different body systems
- Skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, major joints of the body
- Breathing and respiratory system
- Practical applications of anatomy into postures
- Therapeutic applications of postures and working with injuries in asana class